Athens, named after it’s patron Athena, is best represented by the national motto “Freedom or Death.” It was (and still is) a hub for free thinkers and philosophers. It is often the start and end of your yacht charter. For a charter to the Cyclades, consider a start in Mykonos. Especially during Meltemi winds (main season), your Cycladic yacht charter could quickly turn into a Saronic yacht charter. There is a number of great marinas in Athens starting with Zea Marina, Athens Marina, Flisvos Marina, Marina Alimos, Agios Cosmas. Sometimes, Lavrion Marina is being included as a marina in Athens, mostly for practical reasons.
- Price Level
- Boat Length
- Boat Type
- Why nobody in the yachting industry accepts credit/debit cards, PayPal, Zelle or other cash apps
- What does a crew vs just a captain consist of on a yacht charter?
- Do you charge the customers as well or only the owners?
- Do you have professional insurance?
- It is possible to rent yacht for one day? Or the minimum number of days for a yacht charter?
- What is the policy on yacht charter cancellation due to weather?
- Do you have a yacht that has diving available onboard?
- ALL FAQs
Carer de Saridakis, 3A
07015 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
+30 211 198 3501
+1 813 314 7947
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
+34 518 808 582
Senior Charter Broker, CYBA member, GYA member, IYBA member
+1 850 790 7370
Senior Charter Broker, Associate CYBA Member, Partner
+1 850 876 5440
Senior Charter Broker, VIPCA, IYBA, BVI Travel Specialist
+1 863 450 1610
Chris de Kock
+1 813 603 2460
+1 863 694 0737
+1 617 917 3959
Charter Broker, CYBA Member
+1 754 399 1350
Digital Tactician, Partner
+30 21 1198 3501
- Dodecanese Islands 7 Day Yacht Charter Itinerary #2 Greece: Kos, Leros, Lipsi, Patmos, Levitha, Kalymnos and Astypalea
- The Ionian Islands 7-Day Charter Itinerary from Corfu: Paxos, Antipaxos, Lefkada, Kefalonia, Zakynthos and Ithaca
- Dodecanese Islands 7 Day Yacht Charter Itinerary Greece: Rhodes, Tilos, Astypalea, Kalymnos, Kos, Nisyros, Symi
- 7 day charter itinerary: Cyclades from Mykonos | Naxos – Amorgos – Santorini – Ios – Paros – Mykonos
- Saronic Islands Yacht Charter Itinerary Greece #2: Athens, Alimos, Aegina, Ermioni, Spetses, Hydra, Poros, Epidaurus
- Saronic Islands Greece | 7-days yacht charters itinerary: Athens, Aegina, Agistri, Methana, Poros, Hydra, Spetses
- Top 7 Day Cyclades Greece Yacht Charter Itinerary: Athens-Kea-Syros-Mykonos-Naxos-Santorini-Sifnos-Kithnos
Athens- Eastern Peloponnese
Athens- Eastern Peloponnese is a charter location in Saronic Gulf, Argolic Gulf and Eastern Peloponnese, a yacht charter area in Greece.
The anchorages on Athens- Eastern Peloponnese: