One VIP cabin
One twin cabin
All with ensuite facilities
Price TermsPlus Expenses
Price from: €24,000
High season rate: €27,000
High Season: July & August
12% VAT applies for charters in Greek waters
WIND OF CHANGE yacht charter price
|# of charter days||Base Price||APA (deposit for provisioning, fuel, docking fees, etc)||Taxes: 12%, exceptions available||Total||Note|
|14 day charter||48,000€ to 54,000€||9,600€ to 16,200€||5,760€ to 6,480€||63,360€ to 76,680€||Discounts outside the main season are common.|
|7 day charter||24,000€ to 27,000€||4,800€ to 8,100€||2,880€ to 3,240€||31,680€ to 38,340€||Standard charter rate, base for all calculations.|
|3 day charter||12,000€ to 13,500€||2,400€ to 4,050€||1,440€ to 1,620€||15,840€ to 19,170€||The usual formula is the 7 day charter rate divided by 6, times the number of days (3). Boat policy might differ. 24,000€ / 6 * 3 days = 12,000€|
All prices are generated by a calculator and serve as a guide for new charterers. Any additional information of the Price Details section has priority over above. Availability is always subject to confirmation. Gratuity not included for it's discretionary character, usually 5%-25% of the Base Price.
1. All cabins are equipped with their own music player system capable of playing music CDs and local radio stations.
2. Saloon + Dining area as well as the exterior dining area is equipped with an Entertainment system that can play music directly from a CD, radio station of even connect your smartphone through Auxiliary cable (headphones plug). This entertainment system has the power to play the music either only in the interior or only in the exterior or even both exterior and interior dining areas at the same time.
3. On the exterior aft deck of the yacht there are very large speakers (1km range) where you can play again your own music through the AUX cable, place a CD or even the radio with the additional use of a high tech DJ console.Bluetooth portable speaker BOSE.
4. As for the WIFI You can have access and enjoy a high speed mobile internet in all areas of the Yacht, choosing between 2 different Wi-Fi Networks depending on the location.
5. In addition, the entertainment system is provided with a 32” TV accompanied by a Playstation 3 with multiple gaming options (NBA, FIFA etc), a hard disk with plenty of movies for all taste (childrens movies as well) and a large range of music CDs and DVDs to enjoy on board.
Captain: Bougioukas Nikos
CAPTAIN - Bougioukas Nikos
Captain Nikos is Greek born in 1992. He is an experienced and professional Captain holding a Captain’s license from the Merchant Marine Academy of Aspropyrgos. He started his career working onboard commercial ships and entered the yachting industry in 2013. Before joining Wind of Change he was captain on S/Y Hera, S/Y Xemera, S/Y Drago and M/Y Nitta V. He is a smart and pleasant person who puts all his efforts to satisfy the guests. He has extensive knowledge of the Greek coastlines and loves having guests on board, showing them hidden spots and anchorages and going on great sails. His attention to detail, diligence and positive attitude will ensure that guests are having an unforgettable experience onboard S/Y Wind of Change. Nikos speaks English and loves wind surf and martial arts.
CHEF – Christos Kontoulis
Christos is Greek, born in 1994. He holds a Chef’s Diploma from Chef Academy in Anavissos. He has attended various seminars and he has worked in well known restaurants and hotels in Athens as well as in Greek islands. He entered the yachting industry in 2015 and he is happy to cater all clients’ gastronomic requirements with his creativity and culinary skills. Christos has a passion to experiment with new recipes and create unique food experiences for all guests onboard Wind of Change. He speaks English and he enjoys music production and tennis.
STEWARDESS– Iuliia Pchelnikova
Iuliia was born in 1998 and she is a Russian National. She holds a diploma in Tourism Marketing Strategy. After finishing her studies she started her career in marketing and in hospitality services but her love for travelling and the sea lead her to yachting industry in 2016. Before joining the team of Wind of Change in 2018 she served onboard M/Y Something Wild. Iuliia is welcoming and friendly and she caters for all guests’ needs with enthusiasm and professionalism. She is a valuable team and trustworthy member of the crew providing excellent hospitality services with a big smile! Iuliia is single and she speaks English, Russian and Greek. She enjoys swimming, theatre and dance.
ABLE SEAMAN – Lilian Maritoi
Lilian was born in 1979; he loves the sea and holds a speedboat license. He joined Wind of Change in 2015 and he has all the necessary certificates as an able seaman. Lilian is always active and full of energy to motivate guests in all sea activities. He hopes to make your stay unique and is always on hand with a smile. He speaks English, Greek and Russian. His hobbies are fishing, scuba diving, water sports and cinema.