WIND OF CHANGE Yacht Charter Price
|# of charter days||Base Price||APA (deposit for provisioning, fuel, docking fees, etc)||Taxes: 12%, exceptions available||Total||Note|
|14 day charter||48,000€ to 54,000€||9,600€ to 16,200€||5,760€ to 6,480€||63,360€ to 76,680€||Discounts outside the main season are common.|
|7 day charter||24,000€ to 27,000€||4,800€ to 8,100€||2,880€ to 3,240€||31,680€ to 38,340€||Standard charter rate, base for all calculations.|
|3 day charter||12,000€ to 13,500€||2,400€ to 4,050€||1,440€ to 1,620€||15,840€ to 19,170€||The usual formula is the 7 day charter rate divided by 6, times the number of days (3). Boat policy might differ. 24,000€ / 6 * 3 days = 12,000€|
All prices are generated by a calculator and serve as a guide for new charterers. Any additional information of the Price Details section has priority over above. Availability is always subject to confirmation. Gratuity not included for it's discretionary character, usually 5%-25% of the Base Price.
Price from: €24,000
High season rate: €27,000
High Season: July & August
12% VAT applies for charters in Greek watersHigh Season: July & August
12% VAT applies for charters in Greek waters
Price TermsPlus Expenses
Diving Yacht offers Rendezvous Diving only
1. All cabins are equipped with their own music player system capable of playing music CDs and local radio stations.
2. Saloon + Dining area as well as the exterior dining area is equipped with an Entertainment system that can play music directly from a CD, radio station of even connect your smartphone through Auxiliary cable (headphones plug). This entertainment system has the power to play the music either only in the interior or only in the exterior or even both exterior and interior dining areas at the same time.
3. On the exterior aft deck of the yacht there are very large speakers (1km range) where you can play again your own music through the AUX cable, place a CD or even the radio with the additional use of a high tech DJ console.Bluetooth portable speaker BOSE.
4. As for the WIFI You can have access and enjoy a high speed mobile internet in all areas of the Yacht, choosing between 2 different Wi-Fi Networks depending on the location.
5. In addition, the entertainment system is provided with a 32” TV accompanied by a Playstation 3 with multiple gaming options (NBA, FIFA etc), a hard disk with plenty of movies for all taste (childrens movies as well) and a large range of music CDs and DVDs to enjoy on board.
Captain: Thodoris Boukas
CAPTAIN - Thodoris Boukas
Captain Thodoris is Greek born in 1960. He is an experienced and professional Captain holding a Captain’s license and has all the qualifications for his position. Thodoris has a vast experience and has coverd more than 150.000 nm across Mediterranean, North and Baltic Sea and Atlantic Ocean. He has participated in races and has executed transatlantic voyages. He started his career in 1989 as a captain on sailing yachts and he has offered his services onboard S/Y Astra, S/Y Solaria, S/Y Maid Marian II and S/Y Halcyon among others. Captain Thodoris is also an education curator and instructor of the Corfu Yacht Club since 2012.
He is a very active and pleasant person who puts all his efforts to satisfy the guests. He has extensive knowledge of the Greek coastlines and loves having guests on board, showing them hidden spots and anchorages and going on great sails. His attention to detail, diligence and positive attitude will ensure that guests are having an unforgettable experience onboard S/Y Wind of Change. Thodoris speaks English.
CHEF - Jason Batsalias
Jason is a Greek national and holds a Chef’s diploma from the “Le Monde” institute of culinary art in Athens. He is also studying Psychology. He has attended many seminars such as “Greek Olives and Olive oil production and tasting”, “Wine production & tasting”, “Modern Greek Techniques”, “Thai Food” and “Fitness and Food”. He has started his carrier in various restaurants and hotels in Greece and in 2019 he moved to London to expand his culinary experience. There he worked at restaurants “Eat Vietnam”, “Santorini” Greek restaurant and Michelin awarded “Norma” gaining deep knowledge of different cuisines. He has a passion for cooking and he produces exceptional dishes with fresh local ingredients which can satisfy the most demanding guests. Jason speaks English.
STEWARDESS– Josephine Helen Armeni
Josephine was born in 1988 and she is Greek. She has studied Music. She has been working in hospitality industry for more than 10 years and before joining Wind of Change in 2023 she served on board various sailing yachts. Josephine is responsible for the interior of the vessel and for providing superior service to meet guests’ expectations. She has excellent communication skills and she is a great team player. She is a valuable crew member and with her welcoming and friendly personality takes good care of the guests onboard Wind of Change. She speaks English.
ABLE SEAMAN – Lilian Maritoi
Lilian was born in 1979; he loves the sea and holds a speedboat license. He joined Wind of Change in 2015 and he has all the necessary certificates as an able seaman. Lilian is always active and full of energy to motivate guests in all sea activities. He hopes to make your stay unique and is always on hand with a smile. He speaks English, Greek and Russian. His hobbies are fishing, scuba diving, water sports and cinema.